Contracts and Construction law is a very complex area of law. From homeownership, commercial property, landlord and tenant rights to tax issues, Thomas Kelly, Jr. is an experienced real estate attorney with experience covering the gamut of concerns and disputes.
Tom offers sound legal advice, clarify legal responsibilities and expectations prior to further action to save time, misunderstandings and legal costs. He is skilled at ensuring that building contracts are well prepared, accurate, thorough on all aspects, and that the projects comply with environmental and government regulations.
Recognizing that litigation is often the last resort, Tom focuses on settling through alternative dispute resolution methods to achieve best outcome for clients.
Thomas Kelly, Jr. legal services include:
- Construction contract drafting and review
- Advice on building contracts and development requirements
- Contract interpretation and administration
- Contract disputes
- Enforcement of mechanics lien rights, including the use of bonded stop notices, and writs of attachments
- Construction litigation and appeals
- Breach of contract
- Mediation, dispute resolution service and settlement negotiation
- Recovery of damages and debt recovery
- Recovery of payments under contract
Tom also has extensive experience in representing clients with issues arising out of the Federal Clean Water Act and the regulations of the Corps of Engineers and the Environmental Protection Agency.